Protein Banana Blueberry Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons Herbalife Personalized Protein Powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork or potato masher. Mix in eggs and milk.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, protein powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Fold in blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins (greased or with baking cups).
- Bake at 350ºF for 10-11 minutes for mini muffins, or 15-16 minutes for standard muffins.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/prep-once-eat-twice-plan/