Easy Thyme & Fennel Hash
- 1 pound pre-cooked lean ground beef or ground turkey with onions and garlic
- 2 pieces bacon
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen riced sweet potatoes and cauliflower mixture
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 teaspoon dried fennel and 2 teaspoons dried thyme, crushed together with mortar and pestle
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy; remove from pan and chop, and reserve fat in pan.
- Add in pre-cooked meat mixture to pan. Stir in spinach until wilted (about 2 minutes). Add riced sweet potatoes and cauliflower and bacon, then sprinkle fennel and thyme mixture evenly over the pan. Cook until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and serve.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/prep-once-eat-twice-plan/