- 1 pound pre-cooked lean ground beef or ground turkey with onions and garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15-ounce) bag frozen corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can chili beans in chili sauce
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional Toppings: sour cream or Greek yogurt, avocado, shredded cheddar cheese or goat cheese, cilantro, green onions, corn or tortilla chips
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add all ingredients except for toppings. Stir. Cover with lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with toppings of choice.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/prep-once-eat-twice-plan/