There are a few things in fashion that are forever cool and seasonless: the striped crew neck, the black stiletto, the perfectly cut jean and so on. In beauty, dare we say it, nothing is as timeless as lip gloss. It gives the perfect finishing touch to professional makeup, but it also looks pretty and natural on its own. And, as a bonus, like homemade lip balm, it’s a makeup product that you can easily make at home!
15 Homemade Lip Gloss Recipes
Here are 15 DIY lip gloss recipes that smell delightful and are also good for your lips:
1. Red Hot Lip Gloss by Hello Glow
Use old lipstick to give color to your lip gloss, and for a bit of heat, add cinnamon to plump your lips!
2. Two Ingredient Lip Gloss by A Pumpkin & A Princess
It doesn’t get easier than putting one and one together, does it?
3. DIY Moisturizing Gloss by The Sweet Escape
The pretty colors on these lip glosses? Crayons! Imagine the color possibilities with those!
4. Creamy Marsala DIY Lip Gloss by Hello Glow
Made with jojoba and castor oil, this lip gloss will moisturize and give plenty of shine, plus a trendy marsala tint.
5. Easiest DIY Lip Gloss by Wonder Forest
Another great way to get some color on your lips is by using eye shadow or blush!
6. DIY Lip Gloss by doTERRA
Made with Vitamin E and essential oils, this lip gloss promises you’ll never use store-bought again.
7. Lip Gloss DIY by Girl Inspired
You could make yourself a lifetime supply of lip gloss with this tutorial, in any flavor you like!
8. Pink Lip Balm by Delia Creates
Made with beeswax, this lip gloss has a little (natural) sun protection in it, so what’s not to love?
9. Homemade Natural Lip Gloss by Our Best Bites
You only need 3 ingredients + your favorite essential oils to make these sheer lip glosses.
10. Mint Chip Lip Gloss by Hello Glow
The perfect treat minus the calories, this mint n’chip lip gloss may just be the tastiest lip gloss ever.
11. Tinted Lip Balm in a Locket by Beautylish
For all those losing their lip gloss all the time, now’s the time to wear it as a necklace!
12. Cranberry coconut lip gloss by Hello Glow
This lip gloss is made with natural ingredients. The cranberry powder makes the color super pretty and shea butter makes the texture glossy and creamy.
13. All-Natural DIY Tinted Lip Balm by Hello Glow
Freeze-dried raspberries are the secret ingredient for this natural recipe! Use finely ground raspberry powder for a tasty, tinted lip gloss.
14. Homemade Lip Gloss by Smart School House
If you’re not into colored lips, this is the gloss for you. It’s easy to make, and easy to wear.
15. DIY Tinted Lip Gloss by Free People
Your broken eyeshadow? Turn it into your new homemade tinted lip gloss.114