Raspberry Elderberry Sorbet
- 1 ½ cups raspberries
- ¼ cup elderberries, dried
- 1 cup birch sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients together in a large pot over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the berries are soft.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and pulse until smooth. Strain into a large bowl and cool either in an ice bath or refrigerator until cold.
- Pour into an ice machine and follow manufacturer’s directions.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/raspberry-elderberry-sorbet/