Grapefruit-Mint Soap on a Rope
- Cut your soap base into small chunks and place in a microwave-safe container (for easy clean up I chose a plastic food container I could simply throw away when I was done). A little soap base goes a long way, so I started with about 1 pound of soap and added more if needed to fill my yogurt cups. Microwave the soap in 30 second intervals until it is completely melted.
- While your soap is melting, cut your rope into 8-inch segments. Pick up one of your segments and tie the loose ends together with a small knot. Do this for the remaining segments as well.
- Once your soap has melted, add 10 - 20 drops of each of the essential oils and stir with a plastic spoon or popsicle stick.
- Pour the melted soap into the yogurt cups until they're about 3/4 of the way full. Take one of your pieces of rope and place it knotted-end first into the soap. To keep the rope in place, simply place a popsicle stick across the top of the yogurt cup and drape the rope over it.
- Sprinkle the top of the soap with dried flowers and set aside to harden (at least several hours or preferably overnight).
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/soap-on-a-rope/