Strawberry Lime Sorbet Recipe from Everyday Detox
- 1 pound frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water, or more as needed to facilitate blending
- In a large food processor fitted with an “S” blade, combine the strawberries, lime juice, maple syrup, and water.
- Process until the strawberries are completely broken down,which may take several minutes, creating a smooth and thick consistency similar to sorbet. Add more water, if needed, to achieve this smooth texture, and then serve immediately.
- NOTE: Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the freezer, but they will become rock hard when frozen. To serve again, remove from the freezer and thaw for 20 to 30 minutes, until the sorbet can be stirred and restored to its original texture.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/strawberry-lime-sorbet-recipe-from-everyday-detox-giveaway/