We’ve reached an exciting milestone at Hello Glow, and we wanted to share our good news. Hello Glow has surpassed 50,000 followers on Pinterest! This is because of you, our amazing readers, so we wanted to take this moment to tell you how much we appreciate all of you who read, share, and spread the Hello Glow word. Thank you!! In honor of this milestone, we’re launching the “Summer Glow” Giveaway, which we hope will expose you to a few new products that we think are amazing. Not only are these products inventive and effective, but they’re created by companies that give back to their communities and really care about the health of their consumers. And, most of these companies have also contributed to Hello Glow’s success by sponsoring giveaways, allowing us to reprint and share recipes, and overall being very supportive of our goals to bring you natural products that are good for your body.
Here are the great products from wonderful brands featured in the Summer Glow Giveaway. Enter below for a chance to be the ONE lucky winner!
- Miyu Teas & Beauty‘s award-winning Hydrate Mi and De-Stress Mi pair beauty essence with tea to hydrate and relax you from the inside out. Both pairings contain a 3 oz. beauty essence spray with 16 sachets of tea. $85 value.
- SimplyGum. 10 pack, mint. $36 value. This gum is the only all natural gum on the market, and only contains 6 ingredients. It’s delicious, and never contains artificial ingredients, preservatives, or synthetics. Check them out on FaceBook!
- Aveda’s Botanical Kinetics Intense Hydrating Soft Crème and Energizing Eye Crème, value $75. These 2 products use the power of plants to instantly replenish skin’s moisture reserve, and their unique formula helps your skin retain this moisture for 24 hours.
- Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey Body Wash and Tupelo Honey Lotion, $24 value. Savannah Bee Company has expanded its delicious honey products to include naturally luxurious health & beauty products that will make your skin feel fabulous.
- CapriClear’s 100% Coconut Oil Spray On Moisturizer, $11 value. CapriClear has harnessed the power of fractionated coconut oil, which is 100% natural and completely free of fragrances, phthalates, artificial colors, PABA, mineral oil, BHT, parabens, and gluten. So spray away!
- Balanced Guru Face it Lightly Toner & Cleanser, $20. Balanced Guru crafts conscientious, certified organic, wholesome products for your skin, hair, and body. The Face it Lightly line uses tea tree and thyme to clean your skin without over drying it, removes excess oil, and leaves you smelling great.
- Strivectin Repair & Protect Moisturizer with SPF 30, $89. Repair & Protect Moisturizer is a lightweight, wrinkle fighting daily moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen that reduces visible signs of aging, neutralizes free radicals and helps prevent UV damage. The formula combines next generation antioxidant technology and patented ingredients to enhance skin’s innate defenses and boost its age fighting abilities.
- Mastey Paris Color Protecting Shampoo, Conditioner, Beach Spray, Styling Gel, Oil Treatment, $85 value. The Mastey Healthy Beautiful Hair Care System will cleanse, condition, and protect your hair color from fading. Made with Argan Oil for conditioning & heat protection; Olive Oil for softness and shine; and anti-oxidant rich Grape Seed Extract to keep your hair color looking vibrant.
- Shea Yeleen Shea Body Butter in Unscented and Lavender Honeysuckle Varieties, $38 value. Shea Yeleen natural skin care products use pure, unrefined shea butter sourced fairly and ethically from women-owned cooperatives in sub-Saharan Africa. Most shea butter on the market is chemically refined and bleached, which strips it of its nourishing vitamins. But, by working closely with cooperatives, Shea Yeleen delivers a high-quality, consistent product that is free of the toxins found in most commercialized, refined shea butter.
- Trudeau’s FUEL – Insulated Lunch Bag, Bento Box, and Snack Container, $50. FUEL is a collection of fun, functional, BPA-free products perfect for when you’re on-the-go. These functionable products are easy to use, easy to clean, and environmentally friendly!
- Dermovia Lace Your Face Calming Chamomile Face Mask, 5 Pack, $70. The Dermovia Lace Your Face Masks are designed to soothe and balance your skin. This formulation contains a highly enriched and gentle complement of minerals sourced from deep within the sea waters of Tahiti. The mask is made with soothing chamomile extract, repairing apple cell stems, squalene to diminish stress, and the anti-irritant dew grass extract. If you can’t go to Tahiti, why not bring a little bit of Tahiti to you?
- MeMoi Fashion Leggings, 2 Pairs, $90. MeMoi leggings are a fun and fashionable line of quality leggings in a wild array of prints and solids. From their stylish ankle zipper legging to their charming ruched Capri skeggings, no matter which pair you choose, you’ll add a new touch of style and class to your wardrobe.
Are you ready for this?! Scroll down below to enter this amazing giveaway.
Hello Glow received some products for review purposes only. All opinions are 100% ours.0