Grain-Free Superfood Energy Balls
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup ground flax seeds
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup agave
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Pour the coconut flakes onto a plate.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed. Drop small spoonfuls of the dough onto the plate of coconut flakes and use your hands to form them into balls.
- Transfer the balls to the lined baking sheet, and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to solidify, then transfer to a sealed food storage container. Store the energy balls in the refrigerator for a week or the freezer for up to a month.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/superfood-energy-balls/