- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 of a 64oz bottle of cranberry juice
- Lime wedges and coarse salt for garnish
- Mix together sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, pour into a large pitcher, and cool in the refrigerator about 20 minutes.
- Next add the lime, tequila, orange liqueur, and cranberry juice to the pitcher of simple syrup. Mix well, and chill until ready to serve.
- Rub glass rims with lime wedges, and dip in salt.
- Serve over crushed ice. Or blend with ice for a frozen margarita.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/tasty-thursday-cranberry-margarita-recipe/