Happy Friday! Hope you enjoyed the short week. What are your plans for the weekend? While you’re having coffee, here are a few things you must check out to wear, read or simply be inspired by.
- Babblings of a Mommy: Jenny turns a classic J.Crew tee into the perfect sightseeing outfit – times two
- Cool Kids: Betsy introduces us to “Bug,” a total girly girl who hates getting dirty (despite the nickname).
- Delighted Momma: Lindsay celebrates her 4 year anniversary with the perfect dress (maxi of course) and a perfect getaway
- Always Just a Mom: Stephanie gets ready for the 4th of July with a DIY patriotic ballon wreath
- The Baby Shopaholic: Peyton’s mom scopes out the best finds for baby (& mom) from the Nordstroms Half Yearly Sale.
- Taking It On: XLMIC shows us the Granny’s Gadget to make the perfect caipirinha recipe
- Style’n: Naina steps out in Puerto Rico, rocking the maxi skirt trend
- Changing Diapers and Taking Names: Brittany finds the perfect beach read, but shh, it’s a secret!
- henry happened: Stephanie continues her addiction to bracelet making with a DIY tutorial.
- Expecting Chic: Teal’s answer to non-summery weather in Seattle – cropped pants and perfect red shoes.