Immune Berry Astragalus Gummies
Yield 75 gummies
- Simmer the juice, elderberries, astragalus root, amla berries, and goji berries in a medium saucepan over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and strain it into a heat-safe measuring cup.
- Measure out 2 separate cups of the liquid. One cup should go into a heat-safe bowl and sit in the refrigerator until cold. The other cup of liquid can go back into the saucepan.
- Once the juice in the refrigerator is cold, sprinkle the gelatin on top and let it rest for a few minutes. This allows the gelatin to “bloom,” or reconstitute, before the next step.
- Bring the cup of juice in the saucepan to a simmer, and then pour it over the cold juice and gelatin mixture.
- Stir the gelatin and juice together briskly with a whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved. From there, use a dropper to transfer the liquid from the saucepan into silicone candy molds. If you don’t have candy molds, you can pour the liquid into a glass baking pan.
- Stash the filled candy molds (or glass baking pan) in the refrigerator for 1 – 2 hours to cool and harden, then remove the gummies from the candy molds (if using the glass baking pan, cut the gelatin into 1"–2" cubes) and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/these-immune-berry-astragalus-gummies-use-adaptogens-to-fight-colds/