Yield 25 drops
- Line a small container (I used a plastic food container) with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients and whisk together. (Note that you may experience a little fizzing if any of your ingredients or utensils had water on them. This is okay.)
- Pour the coconut oil mixture into the container and freeze for 15 minutes or until solid.
- Remove the coconut oil from the container and use a serrated knife to gently slice them into 1 inch squares. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use (up to one month).
- To use, pop one or two drops into your mouth and chew them a little as they melt. Swish the melted coconut oil around your mouth for a few minutes, then spit in the trash.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/turmeric-mouthwash-drops/