Silk / Meatless Monday Tailgate recipe
A vegan version of your favorite Mexican cheese dip made with a 3-ingredient cashew cheese sauce.
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for at least an hour
- 1 cup Silk Cashewmilk
- Roughly 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drains
- 1 can medium salsa
- Combine cashews, milk and roasted red peppers in the blender. Puree until smooth, at least 3 minutes.
- Combine beans and salsa in a saucepan and warm on low heat.
- Add cheese sauce and stir together.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/vegan-5-ingredient-mexican-cheese-dip/