Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield 1 jar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground flax seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cups raw cane sugar
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Combine the flour, salt, flax seeds and baking soda in a small bowl. Spoon the mixture into the bottom of a large glass jar and pack it down with the back of a spoon.
- Layer in the cocoa powder, sugar and chocolate chips, being sure to pack each layer with the back of a spoon before adding the next layer.
- Attach the following recipe prior to giving your gift: Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a medium sized bowl, combine ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon canola oil, ¼ cup Silk Almondmilk and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Whisk well. Gradually fold in the dry ingredients and use a fork to combine everything. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/vegan-double-chocolate-chip-cookies/