Hibiscus Tea Toner Mist With Vitamin C
Yield 7 oz
A simple vitamin C toner recipe that's easy to make, inexpensive and highly effective at strengthening the skin's defenses against aging.
- 6 ounces water
- 3 bags hibiscus tea
- 1 ounce witch hazel
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin C powder
- Bring six ounces of water to boil, turn off heat, and add three organic hibiscus teabags.
- Steep covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove teabags and add one ounce of alcohol-free witch hazel and 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin C powder.
- Transfer to a small spray bottle. Keep in a cool, dry spot and use within 2 weeks. Refrigerate for longer shelf life.
- Apply a bit to the neck to make sure you don’t have any sensitivity, then use morning and night after washing your face.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/vitamin-c-toner-recipe/