Watermelon, Mint & Feta Arugula Salad
- 4-5 slices watermelon cubed
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 package arugula lettuce
- 1/2 cup roasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- 1 cup mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make a vinaigrette by slowly whisking the olive oil into the apple cider vinegar. Add ½ cup of the chopped mint, ginger, honey, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the arugula in a bowl and toss with a little bit of the vinaigrette. Add watermelon, feta cheese, mint, and almonds. Combine. Finish with a drizzle of vinaigrette.
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/watermelon-mint-salad/