If you’re looking for a weekend pick-me-up, look no further than the color pink. Have you ever noticed that it tends to put a smile on your face even when you’re not at your best? Here are a few things to inspire you to have a relaxed weekend:
1. If you’ve been obsessing with chia seeds like us this chia seed jam from Kitchen Treaty is a must-try.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP put together a nicely comprehensive guide to natural cleaners for kitchen, bath & laundry. If you don’t want to DIY, this is a great resource for what to buy.
3. Laundry is a bit more fun with a grapefruit and vanilla linen spray from Smart School House.
4. Pamper in pink with this sea salt face scrub and download the pretty label to go with it. Get the recipe on Lia Griffith.
5. Chocolate? Yes, please! Indulge into a rich, creamy and chocolatey pie from Minimalist Baker that’s also vegan and healthy.
6. Peonies, my favorite flowers, are in season. So it’s the perfect time to not only buy them, but wear them.
7. A bit of lip color is the only makeup I can manage on a consistent basis. Thanks to The Beauty Department for these spring shade picks.0