As we’re heading into the holiday season, our stress levels tend to rise. Although you may feel like you don’t have the time for tackling everything on your to-do list, let alone for taking a break, now’s your chance to take a moment and consider your wellness. We’ve rounded up our favorite home products that make us feel zen at home, and we think any busy girl can benefit from them.
1. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist // Lavender and chamomile work like a charm to help you relax before bedtime and fall asleep.
2. Aura Cacia Essential Oil Diffuser // Diffuse your favorite essential oil blends with this stylish piece from Aura Cacia, which blends in with your bedroom decor.
3. Kyoto Dew Matcha // Increase focus and enhance energy with a cup of matcha tea hand picked from Kyoto.
4. Wax and Oils Soy Wax Aromatherapy Scented Candle // The lavender scented candle relaxes, rejuvenates and inspires, it’s key to stress relief and eliminating tension.
5. Flax Seed Filled Lavender Eye Pillow // Let the muscles in your face take a brief vacation while you enjoy some cool relief.
6. Moon Juice Brain Dust // Promote clarity and concentration, as well as a positive mood with the adaptogenic blend known as Brain Dust.
7. Edens Garden Anxiety Ease // A balanced mixture of Lemongrass, Sweet Orange and Ylang Ylang to steal back those moments of clarity and confidence.1