Nourishing Veggie Bowls
These nourishing veggie bowls are the ideal meal for summer. The balance of carbs, healthy fats, and protein will keep you full and satisfied.
Prep Time7 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 2 bowls
- 1 medium broccoli head cut into florets
- 2 cups cooked white beans
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups mixed greens
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- A pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Steam the broccoli for 5-7 minutes, until lightly cooked, but still crisp.
Arrange the broccoli, beans, avocado, onion, tomatoes, and greens in two bowls. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
Drizzle the lime vinaigrette over the veggies and serve.