Turmeric Hummus, Goat Cheese and Avocado Tacos
Turmeric hummus, avocado, parsley and goat cheese make for nutrient-dense, flavor-packed tacos that are ready to eat in minutes.
Servings: 2 tacos
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 small bunch parsley roughly chopped
- 1 ripe avocado cubed
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 whole grain tortillas
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
Combine the hummus, turmeric, and black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
In a large bowl, gently toss the parsley, avocado, and pomegranate seeds with the olive oil and lemon juice.
Spread the hummus onto the tortillas, then top with the parsley salad and goat cheese.
Fold and serve.