Chicken Cobb Salad Pita Sandwiches
A great way to use up leftover chicken for a fun, take on the classic Cobb salad and a quick dinner. Serve with Parmesan Ranch.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 sandwiches
- 4 whole wheat pitas or flatbreads
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup leftover chicken cubed or sliced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions thinly sliced
- Parmesan Ranch Spread for serving
Gently warm pitas or flatbreads, if desired. If using pitas, cut in half and carefully pry open the pocket, if desired.
Divide the baby spinach and other toppings between the four breads (or eight halves). Serve immediately with the Parmesan Ranch Spread on the side. Or alternatively, drizzle over the filling.