Ginger-Chili Roasted Winter Squash
A holistic nutritionist shares some of her favorite health benefits of ginger and a recipe for Ginger-Chili Roasted Winter Squash.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 delicata squash or 1 acorn squash halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon red Fresno chili minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
Cut squash halves into 1-inch-thick slices. Combine oil, ginger, chili and salt. Rub over slices. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes; turn over and bake another 10 minutes.
Top with pomegranate and cilantro.