Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Enjoy the tropical flavor of fresh pineapple and lime in this easy Pineapple Salsa Recipe. Perfect for tacos or steaks.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 serrano pepper stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Pinch of kosher salt
How to cut a pineapple
- First, twist off the top.
- Then slice off both ends.
- Stand the pineapple on one end and remove the outer layer, cutting down and around the pineapple.
- Cut the pineapple into quarters.
- Remove the hard, inner piece of each section and cut into chunks.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Calcium: 19mg