Detox Probiotic Smoothie
Reminiscent of a savory lassi, this delicious kefir probiotic smoothie recipe delivers tons of calcium, vitamins, and protein.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups organic unsweetened whole milk kefir chilled
- 1 cup chopped cucumber peeled if waxed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro or mint leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch salt
- cumin seeds optional for garnish
Place everything into the blender and puree until smooth. Drink immediately.
Sweet variation: omit the ground cumin and seeds, use fresh mint, and add sugar or honey to taste. Mango, peach, or berries can be used in place of the chopped cucumber, too.
Serving: 350ml | Calories: 117kcal