Keto-Approved Spiced Nuts Recipe
A crunchy snack with good fats and flavor that keeps carbs low.
- 2 cups raw mixed nuts (one without peanuts is best)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or thyme
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine all ingredients, except nuts, in a small bowl. Spread nuts on a parchment lined baking sheet, pour spice mix over nuts and toss to combine.
Roast nuts for 15 minutes until slightly toasty. Store leftovers in airtight containers at room temperature for 3 to 4 days.