Coconut Coffee Scrub Cubes
Make your own coconut coffee scrub in handy cube shape, and a mask for cellulite, stretch marks and puffy eyes.
Yield: 10 cubes
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup coffee grounds fresh
Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
Divide the mixture into muffin tins or ice cube trays.
Let cool for an hour, or until coconut oil completely hardens. Then pop them out and store in a plastic bag in the freezer.
If you have any leftover coffee + coconut oil, why not make Jessica Alba's greek yogurt mask?
‘If if works for Jessica Alba’ Greek Yogurt Coffee Mask
Mix ingredients together and massage mask onto your face and neck. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Rinse in the shower, exfoliating the skin very gently while you remove the mask.
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons coffee grounds (the fresher the better)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (If needed, heat for a few seconds to liquify. Obviously you don’t want it too hot though.)
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon