DIY Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Make your own DIY eye makeup remover wipes with natural ingredients that gently but thoroughly remove your makeup at the end of the day.
Yield: 15 wipes
4-ounce jar with lid
Whisk together the water, jojoba oil, and Castile soap in a small bowl.
Place a stack of quilted cotton pads in a small jar. Pour the solution over the pads until they are all soaked through.
To use, remove a cotton round from the jar and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Close your eyes and gently sweep the pad over the entire eye area, being careful not to tug on the gentle skin surrounding the eye.
To be safe, store the pads in the refrigerator when not in use. Make fresh cleansing pads weekly.
Rose Water Eye Makeup Remover
Witch Hazel Makeup Remover
- 1/2 cup rose water
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- 3 drops lavender essential oil
Micellar Water Makeup Remover
- 1/2 cup alcohol-free witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel
- 2 drops tea tree essential oil
Aloe Makeup Remover
- 1/3 cup micellar water
- 1/4 cup filtered water or alcohol-free witch hazel
- 1/2 teaspoon carrot seed oil
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup rose water (or just double the amount of filtered water)
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon glycerin