Beet Hummus Wrap with Avocado, Feta and Parsley
Packed with nutrients, this simple wrap made with pink hummus, feta and herbs will keep you satiated and is ready in no time.
For the hummus
- 1/2 can cooked red beets
- 1 can cooked chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 lemons juice only
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 1 avocado peeled and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Parchment paper for packing string to tie
Prepare the hummus - add the chickpeas into the food processor and pulse to obtain a mash.
Add beets, tahini, gralic, lemon juice, salt and cumin and process to obtain a creamy paste.
To assemble the wraps spread 2 tbsp beet hummus on each tortilla, add the avocado slices and feta cheese, than top with chopped parsley and diced onions.
Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Wrap the tortillas, pack into parchment paper and tie with a string.