Deconstructed Vegan Sushi Bowl
Fresh, filled with raw veggies and antioxidants from the nori sheets, this meal brings all sushi elements in a nourishing vegan bowl.
- 2 nori sheets chopped
- 1 &1/2 cup red rice any kind of rice works well
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and cut into slices
- 1 cup broccoli florets steamed
- Handful red onion sprouts
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 4 strawberries sliced
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp low-sodium tamari sauce
- Black and white sesame to garnish
Arrange all the ingredients into a bowl, add the rice vinegar and tamari sauce and toss to combine.
Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.