Refreshing Lavender Soda
Refreshing summery soda made with homemade lavender simple syrup, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and sparkling water.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lavender simple syrup (see notes)
- 1–2 cups sparkling mineral water
For each serving, fill a cup with ice, and add the lemon juice, 1–2 tablespoons of lavender simple syrup, and fill the glass with sparkling mineral water.
To make the simple syrup:
Variations: See this post for more simple syrup flavor variations.
- Combine 1/2 cup organic evaporated cane juice and 1/2 cup water in a pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add 2 teaspoons culinary grade, organic dried lavender.
- Let steep for 30–60 minutes, or longer, and strain into a clean jar. Store until ready to use.