Salad For Glowing Skin + Detox Dressing
This refreshing salad will help you attain beautiful, glowing skin. It's loaded with raw veggies high in vitamins A, B, C, E and K.
For the salad:
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula
- 1 large carrot scrubbed well and shredded
- 1/2 medium beet peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cucumber cut into quarters lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 1 firm ripe avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons raw shelled pumpkin seeds pepitas
For the detox dressing:
- Juice of 2 lemons strained to remove seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 cup avocado or olive oil
- pinch dry mustard powder
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
To prepare dressing:
place the lemon juice and honey in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Shake to dissolve the honey.
Add the oil, mustard powder, salt and pepper.
Replace lid and shake vigorously until well-combined. Add the parsley and shake again.
Pour some of the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat it lightly. (There will be leftover dressing.)
Serve and pass extra dressing alongside if needed.