MCT Oil Pumpkin Spice Latte
Enjoy your favorite seasonal latte with a brain-boosting addition of MCT oil.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup freshly brewed organic coffee
- 2 tablespoons Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cloves whole
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 star anise
Place milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, and spices in a medium pan on the stove. Heat on low, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
Add coffee, and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
Remove mixture from heat, and pour into a large bowl. Remove the star anise and cloves.
Add MCT Oil, and using a handheld immersion blender, froth.
Feel free to use any kind of "milk" you prefer.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Re-heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals until warm but not scalding hot.