Getting our daily dose of hydration is as important as breathing. Especially during the summer months, when our bodies sweat overtime, we need to make sure there’s plenty of water coming in to keep us going.
The easiest method to make plain water taste better and to convince ourselves to drink more of it is to infuse it with fruits, veggies and herbs!
25 Fruit-Infused Waters for Glowing Skin
The possibilities are truly endless, and so are the health benefits. It’s no wonder infused water is also known as detox water!
1. Citrus cilantro – Citrus fruit are packed with vitamin C, they neutralize free radicals and may protect against heart disease. Cilantro, on the other hand, contains no cholesterol and even helps reduce it!
2. Strawberry mint – Infused water is easier to drink than regular one. It’s no wonder, since it has the delicious taste of strawberry and mint mixed in!
3. Orange & basil – A tasty combination that mixes the sweetness and vitamins of oranges with the refreshing taste of basil.
4. Cucumber herb – Classic spa water is made with cucumbers, known for being super hydrating. This one also features rosemary, thyme and mint to mix things up.
5. Pomegranate seeds + Persimmon + Orange + Cinnamon Sticks + Allspice Berries – This infused water doesn’t just taste like winter in a cup, it’s also immunity boosting!
6. Honeydew, cantaloupe and cucumber – Mix the sweet melon taste with cucumber, and you get a refreshing, vitamin-filled everyday water.
7. Green apple raspberry rosemary – Try saying “raspberry rosemary” six times in a row and you’ll suddenly find yourself thirsty.
8. Tropical – Give a tropical twist to your plain water with mango and pineapple. You can even replace water with coconut water if you like!
9. Bubble water – For a different type of infused water, add in chia seeds: a healthy version of bubble tea.
10. Fruit ice cubes – Freeze fruit in ice cube trays, then add them to your water to chill and flavor it.
11. Mango basil – Basil is refreshing and flavorful, while mango adds sweetness and a tropical taste to the water. It’s hard to tell that’s it’s not an actual cocktail!
12. Strawberry, lemon & ginger – Ginger is considered one of the world’s healthiest foods, and it adds a bit of spice to this lemonade-tasting infused water.
13. Blackberry mint – Aiding digestion and lowering cholesterol, blackberries are a healthy summer staple. Add them to your water together with mint leaves for a refreshing drink.
14. Citrus and mint – The combination of orange, lime and lemon is not just tasty, but it looks good, too! The mint garnish will add to the taste and to the look as well.
15. Peach, blackberry & thyme – If fruits and herbs still don’t make your water fun enough, add some sparkling water like this recipe suggests.
16. Lemon, mint and raspberries – The freshness of lemon and mint is sweetened with pretty raspberries in this water idea.
17. Watermelon rosemary – This lovely flavor combo is a keeper! Watermelon is super hydrating and rosemary even protects against macular degeneration! Your eyes will be thankful.
18. Cantaloupe Blackberry Infused Water with Rosemary – This light, fruit-infused water is hydrating and tasty, just what you need to reach those 2 liters a day.
19. Cucumber and lime – A classic, hydrating flavor for your daily water, topped with fresh mint leaves which make it even tastier.
20. Mango Mint Infused Water – Fans of tropical flavors will enjoy this refreshing combination, especially during the cold season!
21. Kiwi blackberry – Kiwi has more vitamin C than an orange, and it also contains vitamin K, copper, fiber and vitamin. All these beneficial components are mixed with blackberries in this infused water idea.
22. Grapefruit + rosemary – This detox water features grapefruit, which is often used for weight loss, together with rosemary, which is rich in antioxidants and enhances memory and concentration.
23. Cool calm beauty water – Give yourself a boost with this berries and mint infused beauty water.
24. Collagen building cucumber spa water – No need to go to spa for their amazing cucumber water – here’s how to make it at home.
25. Digestive aid beauty water – Ginger and ACV pair up in a refreshing summer drink that helps digestion and boosts beauty from the inside out.93