‘Tis the season! The season to wrap thoughtfully chosen gifts, that is. And, now that I think about it, shouldn’t the outside of the package match the gift within?
These 25 gorgeous DIY gift bows will wow your gift recipients this holiday season. From duct tape to paper bags to foam, you can make a professional bow from just about anything!
Check out these 25 DIY Gift Bows, and you’ll be ready to wrap gifts in no time! What would you use to make the perfect bow?
25 Gorgeous DIY Gift Bows (that look professional!)
1. How to Tie a Perfect Bow by Evermine Blog
This color palette and those bunny-ear bows are perfect!
2. How to Tie the Perfect Bow by Chatelaine
Wrap your fanciest gift in this luxurious bow, but remember, it’s all in the details.
3. How to Make a Ribbon Bow 3 Ways by Idle Hands Awake
Experiment with colorful ribbons to make different types of bows that you can use on various sized packages.
4. How to Tie the Perfect Gift Bow from Factory Direct Craft
You’ll need some wire to make these pretty bows, but the extra step is totally worth it!
5. 5 Ways to Tie a Bow from Hello Nest
Take your gifts to the next level with these pretty bow options for every taste and style.
6. How to Make a Bow Out of Wired Ribbon by The Knot
Wired ribbon is a dream to work with, even when you’re a novice. The thin and flexible wired edge allows you to mold the ribbon in any bow configuration you’d like and it’s very forgiving.
7. How to Tie a Perfect Bow by MADE Everyday
Whatever material you use, your bows will always look perfect—once you watch this video.
8. Make a Rosette Bow by BHG
This festive bow is perfect for fun events, like a birthday.
9. How to Make a Mini Bow by Dave Hax
Use your fingers or a fork to make the cutest miniature bows.
10. Tying a Basic Bow by WikiHow
This flower-like bow is a sweet touch to any gift box!
11. Make a Perfect Bow Using a Simple Template by Art Impressions
Make your own “bow machine” from cardboard, and you’ll never need extra help tying a bow again!
12. How to Tie a Fancy Bow the Easy Way – Old Salt Farm
These pretty, festive bows are perfect for gifts and even for decking the halls. But that doesn’t mean they’re difficult to tie!
13. A Pretty Bow by A Life of Geekery
Take the traditional store-bought bow for a luxury spin.
14. Two Perfect Princess Bows by Craft Me Happy
See how to make this elegant bow, finished with carefully slanted tails.
15. Paper Bows by Lia Griffith
Use this printable template to create perfect paper bows just in time for spring.
16. Tiny Duct Tape Bow Gift Garland by Studio DIY
Okay, who knew duct tape could be so cute?
17. Duct Tape Ribbons & Bows by Lines Across
Apparently, Rachel also knows how darling duct tape can be. Get her tutorial on full-size duct tape bows.
18. How to Tie a Ribbon Bow for a Gift – Apartment Therapy
It’s what’s on the inside that counts, but a pretty gift bow never hurt! Learn how to properly make it via Apartment Therapy.
19. A Ribbon Bow Template by Bloomize
Use this template to create these enchanting, child-like bows.
20. How to Tie a Loopy Bow by Save on Crafts
This charming polka dot bow will be the star of your gift boxes!
21. How to Tie a Perfect Bow Every Time – Threadistry
Even with one sided ribbon, you can get a perfect bow every time if you follow this easy tutorial.
22. DIY Jewelry Gift Box by Monster Circus
This elegant bow is made of foam! How awesome, and why didn’t I think of that?
23. Glitter Twine Bow by Damask Love
I love how this bow pulls off its mixture of glam and rustic.
24. How to Tie a Double Bow by Spellbinders Blog
These double bows look winsome and endearing on just about anything!
25. How to Make Festive Bows by BHG
Take the upgrade and make these luxurious gift bows in velvet or satin ribbon!241
I loved this informative article with its original ways to make bows, so I've included it in our blog as a gift wrapping idea – https://eshlyjewellery.co.uk/blogs/eshly-blog/creative-gift-wrapping-ideas
Keep such articles coming!
Very nice Article……thank you for sharing
Packing Supply says
These are very good and proper gift wrapping ideas and also the reciver of the gift also gets enthusiastic that is inside the package. Also, a proper wrapping gives our gifts a perfect extra amount of style.
My favorite is #2!!!
The one made out of foam was the one I least expected. These are some seriously stunning bows!