‘Tis the season! The season to wrap thoughtfully chosen gifts, that is. And, now that I think about it, shouldn’t the outside of the package match the gift within?
These 25 gorgeous DIY gift bows will wow your gift recipients this holiday season. From duct tape to paper bags to foam, you can make a professional bow from just about anything!
Check out these 25 DIY Gift Bows, and you’ll be ready to wrap gifts in no time! What would you use to make the perfect bow?
25 Gorgeous DIY Gift Bows (that look professional!)
1. How to Tie a Perfect Bow by Evermine Blog
This color palette and those bunny-ear bows are perfect!
2. How to Tie the Perfect Bow by Chatelaine
Wrap your fanciest gift in this luxurious bow, but remember, it’s all in the details.
3. How to Make a Ribbon Bow 3 Ways by Idle Hands Awake
Experiment with colorful ribbons to make different types of bows that you can use on various sized packages.
4. How to Tie a Bow by Lotts and Lots
Gotta love the frayed edges on this charming fabric bow.
5. Ribbon Rose by Martha Stewart
Take your gifts to the next level with a pretty ribbon rose à la Martha Stewart.
6. How to Tie a Tiffany Bow by Fashion Meets Food
Simple, sweet, and classic, this bow is appropriate for any season or gift.
7. How to Tie a Perfect Bow by MADE Everyday
Whatever material you use, your bows will always look perfect—once you watch this video.
8. Make a Rosette Bow by BHG
This festive bow is perfect for fun events, like a birthday.
9. How to Make a Mini Bow by Dave Hax
Use your fingers or a fork to make the cutest miniature bows.
10. Tying a Basic Bow by WikiHow
This flower-like bow is a sweet touch to any gift box!
11. Make a Perfect Bow Using a Simple Template by Art Impressions
Make your own “bow machine” from cardboard, and you’ll never need extra help tying a bow again!
12. The Ultimate Bow by Modcloth
Looking for a big impact? Top a small gift with this huge bow, and there you have it.
13. A Pretty Bow by A Life of Geekery
Take the traditional store-bought bow for a luxury spin.
14. Two Perfect Princess Bows by Craft Me Happy
See how to make this elegant bow, finished with carefully slanted tails.
15. Paper Bows by Lia Griffith
Use this printable template to create perfect paper bows just in time for spring.
16. Tiny Duct Tape Bow Gift Garland by Studio DIY
Okay, who knew duct tape could be so cute?
17. Duct Tape Ribbons & Bows by Lines Across
Apparently, Rachel also knows how darling duct tape can be. Get her tutorial on full-size duct tape bows.
18. DIY Burlap Bow Tutorial by Mommy Suite
Burlap has never looked this adorable!
19. A Ribbon Bow Template by Bloomize
Use this template to create these enchanting, child-like bows.
20. How to Tie a Loopy Bow by Save on Crafts
This charming polka dot bow will be the star of your gift boxes!
21. Tape Gift Bow by Onelmom
The recycled material used to make this festive bow is genius.
22. DIY Jewelry Gift Box by Monster Circus
This elegant bow is made of foam! How awesome, and why didn’t I think of that?
23. Glitter Twine Bow by Damask Love
I love how this bow pulls off its mixture of glam and rustic.
24. How to Tie a Double Bow by Spellbinders Blog
These double bows look winsome and endearing on just about anything!
25. How to Make Festive Bows by BHG
Take the upgrade and make these luxurious gift bows in velvet or satin ribbon!940