You probably know we’re nuts about mason jar salads around here – we can’t help it! Salads are the perfect light meal to bring to work, a road trip or to a picnic, and jars are by far the safest way to carry them around. Packing in mason jars not only prevents the fruits and veggies from altering, but it’s also eco-friendly.
1. Rainbow fruit salad by Hello Glow. Mason jars are so great because you can see the layers and have fun with the colors of the ingredients. This simple fruit salad is a great example.
2. Summer sunshine salad by Veganosity. The perfect meal for warm days, refreshing and easy to put together.
3. Simple mason jar salad by Eat Within Your Means. Greens, nuts, radish and apple make for a tasty and filling combination.
4. Quinoa salad by The Chic Table. These quinoa, tomato, garbanzo beans and cucumber salads in a jar look good enough for an outdoor party!
5. Greek-style mason jar salad by Double Thyme. Stacking salad in a jar keeps the greens away from the dressing, making them last longer.
6. Barley, feta and asparagus salad by She Knows. You just need a few minutes to cook the barley and asparagus, otherwise it’s as easy as can be!
7. Zucchini noodle caprese salad by Mason Jar Salads. Refreshing caprese made more filling with the aid of fresh zucchini noodles.
8. Layered salad jar by Hello Glow. A filling and healthy salad you can easily fit inside a jar.
9. Pomegranate and pear salad by Fake Food Free. Sweet fruits make this a treat while the spinach, pecans and blue cheese make it nourishing too.
10. Guacamole mason jar salad by Pop Sugar. Replace chips and guac with a healthy guacamole salad, neatly packed in a jar.
11. Watermelon and feta salad by Brooklyn Farm Girl. Refreshing watermelon and cherry tomatoes plus the salty feta make for an explosion of tastes.
12. Tex Mex quinoa salad by Fit Foodie Finds. Satisfy your Mexican food cravings with a healthy salad in a jar.
13. Cajun shrimp jar by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen. Spinach, guac, cajun shrimp, onions and peppers – what more could you ask for?
14. Burrito bowl by Strictly Delicious. A deconstructed burrito that gets the form of a mason jar salad.
15. Fresh fruit salad by This Gal Cooks. Combine light fruits with nutritious ones to create the perfect fruit salad.
16. Asian zoodle salad jars by Foxes Love Lemons. Zucchini noodles are super tasty with bell pepper, peas and citrus.
17. Layered quinoa bean salad by Hello Glow. Enjoy a beautifully colored salad that’s packed with healthy nutrients!
18. Mason jar fruit salad by Le Zoe Musings. Healthy snacking doesn’t get any easier or prettier. Not to mention, it’s completely mess-free!
19. Stacked salad nicoise by THP Community. Another thing about salads in jars is that glass keeps the flavors much better than plastic ever could.
20. Caprese salad in a jar by Apron and Sneakers. The easiest salad recipe in the world just got easier: just put the three ingredients in a jar & drizzle with olive oil.
21. Sprouted spring salad in a jar by Inspired Edibles. The spring sprouts make this super healthy and looks so cute!
22. Mason jar zucchini noodles salad by Inspiralized. The coconut-avocado-lime dressing is out-of-this-world delicious, and the perfect match for the quinoa and scallions inside.
23. Layered 7-bean salad in a jar by The View From Great Island. A mason jar is the perfect portion, so you won’t overeat even if the salad is as delicious as this one.
24. Mexican corn and prawn salad by Everyday Delicious Kitchen. An unexpected combination that works like a charm.
25. Salad in a jar by Hello Wonderful. Made with kids in mind, this is the type of salad little ones can’t refuse.18