Oh, chips, with your irreplaceable cracking sound in the movie theater, and your infinite calories that quickly find their way to all the “right” places! Why must you taste so good? If this sounds like something you’ve said to yourself while nomming on a bag of chips, then join the club. And if you don’t want to be that person anymore, switch to healthier chips.
30 Healthy Chip Recipes
Forget potatoes – they’re overrated! Here are 30 of the best healthy chip recipes we’ve found!
1. Baked apple chips with cinnamon by Hello Glow. These sweet chips taste like almost like apple pie, and they have no sugar added.
2. Sea salt lime spinach chips by A Clean Bake. A healthy homemade version of the tortilla chips we all love, made with spinach leaves.
3. Curly kale chips by Francoise La Prune. These are truly superchips, made with curly kale leaves and your favorite spices on top.
4. Salt and vinegar zucchini chips by The Wholesome Dish. If vinegar chips are your poison, replace them with this healthy alternative made with zucchini.
5. Healthy beet chips by Banana Bloom. Not only is beet healthy, but it’s also tasty in this baked version, and it always looks good.
6. Hot & Colorful Root Vegetable Chips by Vancouver With Love. Sweet potato, beet and regular potato are mixed together for a healthier, much better looking bowl of chips.
7. Nacho cheese kale chips by The Roasted Root. If the words “nacho cheese” are music to your ears, you’re gonna love these cheeseless kale chips.
8. Nutmeg scented roasted sunchokes by Produce on Parade. Nutty and sweet, sunchokes are the perfect beginning for a snackful movie night.
9. Lotus Root Chips from Cooking and Cooking. How good do these lotus root chips look? They’re perfect for entertaining guests, but also for regular evenings in front on the TV.
10. Oven baked beet chips by Gather & Dine. Take all the beet colors you can find, and mix them together in a bowl of crispy goodness.
11. Dehydrated kiwi chips by Thriving in Paleo. These may taste like sweet-and-sour candy, but they’re so healthy! No additive modify their taste.
12. Baked beet green chips by Eat. Thrive. Glow. You weren’t throwing out beet greens, were you? They’re super healthy and they taste great as chips!
13. Cheddar apple chips by The Whisking Kitchen. A surprising combination that will take your taste buds to places they’ve never been before.
14. Zucchini chips by Hello Glow. You’ll love snacking on these healthy zucchini chips, especially once you pair them with the rosemary garlic hummus recipe this post shares!
15. Easy baked parsnip chips by It’s a Veg World After All. These crispy, nutritious parsnip chips are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and a great potato chip alternative.
16. Baked banana chips by Crave Cook Click. Bake your plantain chips instead of deep frying them, without losing any of their delicious specific taste.
17. Zucchini chips with parmesan by My Zucchini Recipes. Zucchini chips that don’ lack on the taste side, topped with delicious parmesan cheese.
18. Baked purple sweet potato chips by A Dash of Megnut. Purple sweet potatoes are a perfect alternative to your favorite chips, and you can top them as you please.
19. Slow roasted pear chips by Eat Well 101. A crunchy, good-for-you snack, which you can choose to dip in chocolate sauce for extra decadence.
20. Baked kabocha squash chips by Veggies Don’t Bite. Similar to butternut squash in flavor, kabocha is equally healthy and tastes great as chips!
21. Crispy baked carrot chips by Running to the Kitchen. So simple to make and completely addictive!
22. Raw apple chips by Edibly Educated. It doesn’t get any healthier than these dehydrated, raw apple chips.
23. Sea salt and vinegar kale chips by Fit Foodie Finds. Apparently, kale chips are the new chips! This recipe features a hint of parmesan, for that incredible taste.
24. Veggie chips by The Clutch Guide. Combine your favorite veggies, such as sweet potato and beet, throw them in the oven and get a healthy snack.
25. Garlic parmesan yellow squash chips by Diethood. A healthy snack or appetizer that is incredibly flavorful, crispy, and absolutely delicious!
26. Spiced coconut chips by The KetoDiet Blog. Spice up your coconut with different mixes, and enjoy it as tasty baked chips.
27. Taro chips by Immaculate Bites. These gorgeous-looking chips are made from taro, a starchy root vegetable that you’re gonna love snacking on.
28. Chocolate-dipped sweet potato chips by Things I Made Today. Indulge in a delicious combination of sweet and salty, crunchy and creamy with these dark chocolate-dipped chips.
29. Grilled parmesan polenta chips by Half Baked Harvest. Slice polenta thinly, add toppings and throw it on the grill!
30. Crispy Wonton Chips by Gourmet Done Skinny. Looking for a low-cal snack that will satisfy your cravings? Look no further than these air frier wonton chips.355