How to Prep a Weeks Worth of Green Smoothies (and a recipe for Pina Colada Green Smoothies)
The simplest way to get your veggies, every day of the week.
- Layer the ingredients in a blender in the order listed (pineapple, spinach, protein powder, coconut, chia seeds, and liquids (coconut water and almond milk).
- This will help with proper blending. You may need to do this in 2 or 3 batches, depending on the size of your blender.
- Blend until smooth and then taste. If the smoothie is too sweet, consider adding in more spinach and almond milk. If it’s not sweet enough, add a date or two.
- Blend again until smooth. If you don’t have a strong blender and you have pieces in your mixture, you may want to strain it.
- Pour into 5 mason jars, leaving a little space at the top so it doesn’t expand and pop the lid in the freezer.
- Put the lids on and store in the freezer for when you’re ready to use.
- It’s best to give the smoothie a few hours at room temperature to thaw or overnight in the fridge.
Courses Breakfast, Snack
Recipe by Hello Glow at https://helloglow.co/how-to-prep-a-weeks-worth-of-green-smoothies/