Green tea is not just another liquid – sure, it counts in your daily hydration dose, but it’s so much more than that! As you may have heard by now, it’s an antioxidant because of the polyphenols inside it, and it’s been linked with anti-aging effects. More than that, it looks like the infused drink leads to better concentration, increased energy levels, and even fat burning. By the way, no one says you have to drink pure green tea – you can cheat a bit with these improved versions, all of which conserve the benefits of the tea, but have a plus on the taste side. Here are our 25 favorite healthy green tea drinks.
25 Green Tea Drinks
1. Chia green tea energy drink by Hello Glow. This recipe is a nutritious, healthy coffee alternative, which you can also throw on your face as a mask.
2. Cold brew green tea caipirinha by The Little Epicurean. Learn how to cold brew green tea, then make this refreshing summer cocktail with it.
3. Iced berry green tea by Phenomenal. The already beneficial green tea is improved with powerful berries, which you can buy frozen during cold months.
4. Mint peach green tea cooler by Hello Little Home. Green tea is known for its calming properties, which you can enjoy in this cold drink all year round.
5. Blackberry mojito tea lemonade by The Merrythought. A flavorful, green tea based lemonade garnished with blackberries and mint leaves.
6. Strawberry green ice tea by Kittenhood. A tasty addition to regular iced tea, frozen strawberries give this drink a nice twist.
7. Green tea smoothie by Brittany’s Pantry. This green smoothie can very well pass for a meal, containing coconut milk, matcha powder, spinach and banana.
8. Lemongrass lavender green sun tea by Boulder Locavore. Tea is an easy way to drink liquids even in fall-winter, when it becomes a chore, and this recipe is a good place to start.
9. Honeydew green tea with boba by Tiffany Bee. Tapioca pearls make this drink fun, while the green tea and honeydew make it healthy.
10. Green tea and peach julep by Hello Glow. A posh cocktail for your next party, which also counts as medicinal because of the green tea.
11. Apple iced green tea by When I Ate. An energizing mocktail with apple and lemon juice, as well as spicy cinnamon.
12. Blueberry green tea smoothie by Sweet Cannela. This delicious smoothie is packed with antioxidants, being made with green tea and blueberries in addition to chia seeds and yogurt.
13. Energizing peach green tea smoothie by Keeping it Kind. Sweet peaches and mango give a nice flavor to this smoothie, while the leafy greens and matcha powder keep it healthy.
14. Rhubarb green tea slushie by Horses & Heels. It doesn’t get any better than this frozen drink made with rhubarb, green tea and cherries.
15. Ginger peach green tea smoothie by Garnish with Lemon. Juicy peaches, protein-rich Greek yogurt, fresh ginger, and green tea make this smoothie both healthy and delicious.
16. Lemon drop honey green tea by Ravioli Adventures. Serve this drink hot and beat the cold with the mix of honey and lemon.
17. Citrus pomegranate mint tea by The Tart Tart. There’s plenty of Vitamin C in this tea, which recommends it for cold weather.
18. Rosemary hot white chocolate by Golubka Kitchen. Indulge in hot chocolate, but give it a healthy twist with green tea.
19. Green tea pumpkin shake by Food Recipes HQ. Replace the dairy in a pumpkin shake with green tea for a super healthy snack or meal.
20. Spring detox smoothie by Hello Glow. Detox your body from the inside out with this green tea, cucumber and lemon based smoothie.
21. Green tea almond cherry smoothie by Homemade Levity. A light and refreshing drink that’s sweet, but also packed with antioxidants.
22. “Goguma” green tea latte by Little Leopard Book. This unusual Korean drink is a treat made with sweet potato, green tea and spices.
23. Nippon Asahi by Pour Mes Amis. “Japan’s morning sun” is a cocktail made with energizing green tea, refreshing mint and warming sake.
24. Green tea, melon and ginger cocktail by Cate in the Kitchen. A cocktail that promises to be enjoyed even by those who don’t like the taste of green tea.
25. Guava green tea with coconut jelly by Thirsty for Tea. A tasty, tropical way to have your green tea input, with coconut and agar flakes.55