This 1-day cleanse is the perfect reset button after an indulgent holiday, vacation, or one of those weeks of not-so-healthy eating. I know how tough it can be to commit to a cleanse for any real length of time (like 7, 14, or even 28 days).
Easy 1-Day Cleanse
A great day to do this cleanse is Monday or Tuesday after a big weekend. You can pick up the essentials from the grocery store on Sunday or Monday and get started right after that. I’m even giving you permission to buy the green juices and nut milk.
You can, of course, make these yourself, but the beauty of this cleanse is that you don’t have to spend much time in the kitchen!
Wake up and drink 12 ounces of warm water with the juice of 1/2 of a lemon.
Mid-morning, have a low-sugar, cold-pressed green juice.
For lunch, have a bowl of chicken bone broth soup. If you have some in the freezer, put it in the fridge the night before to thaw. You could buy this too if you don’t want to make it yourself.
Mid-afternoon, drink another low-sugar, cold-pressed green juice.
Go to bed early! You’ll wake up the next morning feeling fresh and energized. Let me know how it goes for you!
Raspberry Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or almond or cashew milk)
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup (maple syrup, raw honey, agave, or 5 drops of liquid stevia)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- In the blender, combine all ingredients except chia seeds, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a mason jar and add chia seeds.
- Put the lid on and give it a shake to incorporate the chia.
- Let rest in the fridge overnight.
This article was medically reviewed by Dr. Gina Jansheski, a licensed, board-certified physician who has been practicing for more than 20 years. Learn more about Hello Glow’s medical reviewers here. As always, this is not personal medical advice and we recommend that you talk with your doctor.
Photos by Ana Stanciu101